Local Enterprise Partnerships are partnerships between local authorities and businesses and have had the responsibility for identifying the local priorities that could be addressed by the European Structural Investment Funds. On the basis of the local priorities identified and the strategies developed by the LEPs to address these priorities, each LEP has been given a notional ESIF allocation.
There are 39 LEPs in England and 6 in the West Midlands. The 6 WM LEPs have received the following ESIF notional allocations for the period 2014-2020 and have also submitted Strategic Economic Plans (SEP).
- Black Country LEP SIF (£176.6m); SEP
- Marches LEP SIF (£113.3m); SEP
- Stoke & Staffordshire LEP SIF (£160.9m); SEP
- Worcestershire LEP SIF (£67.8m); SEP
- GBSLEP SIF (£254.8m); SEP
- Coventry & Warwickshire LEP (£135.5m); SEP